Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Badminton


Today for kiwi sport we have badminton with Kevin. Kevin is a professional badminton player and He played for Auckland. Firstly we learned the basics and rules then we juggles, trick shots. I have learn to use backhand/forehand after learning the basics we then find a partner to practice serving to each other and hitting to each other. My partner was Fraidoon and I, each of us have 5 turns to serve the shuttlecock and 5 turns on hitting the shuttlecock. We had to make sure that we hit it the shuttlecock gently so it won't hit anyone or it won't get stuck. Fraidoon and I did a competition we had to cooperate to hit the shuttlecock and not hitting it to the ground. Every time I pass it to Fraidoon I get 1 point for not hitting the shuttlecock in ground and also keep an eye for the shuttle so it won't hurt you/anyone. Fraidoon and I did a really good job for passing the shuttlecock to each other. Our final score was 46.

No comments:

Post a Comment