Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

Blog Post Analysis

This week for maths we analyzed the amount of blog post I posted ever since 2016. We used google sheet to create a graph to show how much blog post I have posted. In 2016 I only posted 97 blog posts because I have not been focused, and I did not know how blogs worked that time.
2017 started and ended of really well because I managed to post 107 blog posts. This is a great improvement. I've was able to post 109 blog post because I was able to focus and I knew how blogs work. This year my goal is to get more than 107 and also post more than 300 blog posts.

    3 comments:

    1. What an interesting Maths lesson you had. I like the way you not only produced a graph but also analysed the results so thoughtfully. I would like to know more about what helped you to learn how to blog in 2017. Was it just that you were older or did someone teach you more about it?

      Mrs Burt
      Manaiakalani

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you for your feedback Mrs Burt. I posted more DLOs last year because I have been focusing on my work and trying hard to finish my work.

        from Josh

        Delete