Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

You've got 2 minutes


I see people playing basketball, and I see the ball in the air like a gun aiming for the hoop I can see people playing handball and I see people hitting the ball by smashing the ball like with the a bat I smell people's I can smell people's bad odour when they are sweaty from playing around. I hear juniors playing at the playground like they are in the markets. I can hear balls bouncing everywhere and kids yelling “Pass Pass” I feel the sun's heat like a i'm swimming in lava. I taste the saltiness when I run around. I taste my tasty bread and my lunch made by me.

L.I to think about how I can work/phrase my ideas so they are clear

Today at writing we did You've got 2 minutes it's about you use all the 5 senses and we had to use the 5 senses to create a story about a somthing

No comments:

Post a Comment