Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Pechaflikr


Last week for writing we were making a pechaflikr. We were learning to link ideas between paragraphs and structure/order a narrative. My partner for this task was Aung Naing, we both worked collaboratively  to complete this work. Doing this activity is fun because you got to describe the picture, making them into a story and linking ideas together. Aung Naing and I created a screencastify describing the pictures. It was fun because we got the chance to learn new things. The most challenging thing is when you have to find the correct image that matches my story.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Josh, What a spectacular Piece of Narrative writing you have completed here. My favorite part of the Writing was the First paragraph, because it is funny and i like comedy in Writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh and Aung Naing, This work is really fantastic. I really like how you worked well with Aung Naing. My favourite part of the story is the second paragraph because it gives more description about how they blast of.

    Great work, Josh and Aung Naing

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the great work! My favorite part of this story is the first paragraph which is 'I almost wet my self' because I can imagine how you are feeling about going to the space and it was a very realistic. Keep up your great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed listening to your pechaflickr Josh and Aungnaing, It was a UFO heading to earth we thought it was going to attack us. You really hooked in your audience, by using powerful words. Was doing this activity fun? Good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really enjoyed reading your story about blast off. my part of this article of reading this story is how it was launching off to space and they heard the loud explosion as we blasted our way to space. did you feel confident of writing this task.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Josh S and AungNaing I really enjoyed reading your Pechaflikr. 'I was living my dreams' I really enjoyed that sentence because it talks about living your dreams. I was wondering why you decided to talk about UFO in the last paragraph?

    ReplyDelete